Prior to being admitted to San Diego Addiction Treatment Center, you will undergo a comprehensive medical assessment and psychiatric evaluation to determine addiction severity, co-occurring disorders, and any ongoing health issues. After this initial assessment, you’ll meet with your assigned primary therapist and members of our clinical team to determine an individualized treatment plan tailored to your rehab needs. Your treatment plan will focus on your personal strengths, needs, and preferences. This plan is reevaluated throughout your treatment to ensure progress is being made and that it’s still clinically effective.
Co-occurring Disorders Curriculum
Along with completing the Embracing Change: Recovery for Life curriculum, the client may receive a number of recovery-oriented services such as:
- Individual Therapy – at a minimum once per week with the primary therapist
- Group Therapy – gender-based groups, process groups
- Family Therapy – if client consents, weekly sessions onsite or conference call
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – replacing negative thought patterns with healthier ones
- LGBT Groups – available in community
- Religion – accommodations if available in community
- Wellness Focused Groups
- Aftercare Recovery Group & Skills Building
- Life Coping & Skills Building
– Educational classes: health risks, nutrition, healthy cooking
– Smoking cessation, HIV awareness, and life skills
– Nutritional programs and dietary plans
– Access to fitness facility
– Structured daily schedules (designed for restorative sleep patterns)
The Price of Not Getting Help
When contemplating the costs of addiction treatment for yourself, child, or loved one, consider the costs, or consequences, of “things as they are now.” What would happen if the substance abuse or addiction continued?
Contact San Diego Addiction Treatment Center and we’ll assist in getting you the treatment needed to stop the dangerous effects of this progressive and disruptive disease.
Find help today. 619-577-4483