“I had the best experience in treatment. I will recommend this place to everyone.” – Cody, San Diego Alum
San Diego Addiction Treatment Center
Rehab for Men
Our San Diego facility provides outpatient programs and PHP designed to meet unique addiction circumstances of men. SDATC consists of one main building that features the therapy offices, activity, and relaxation areas. SDATC allows clients to focus on their individualized recovery plans without a lot of distractions.
- Offsite NA/AA meetings daily
- Offsite LGBT groups available
- Weekly outdoor activities
- Sunday beach outings – Weather permitting
- Visits to park, hiking, movies, laser tag
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Long term programs (30-90 days)
- CARF accredited
- Individualized care
- AAC Alumni Support
- Church – Every Sunday
- Non-Christian clients accommodated
When you or your loved one aren’t attending group sessions or therapy, it’s important to relax, socialize, and have fun with your peers in the program.
- Ping-Pong table for friendly competition
- Corn Hole (bean bag game)
- Gym Access – Clients have access to gym facilities (located offsite) on Monday – Saturday
- Basketball Court – Available at gym
- Swimming Pool – Available at gym
You CAN Start a new life.
Contact us today to talk with a trained Treatment Consultant who will give you the information you need to make the right decision for you and your loved ones.
Get Help Now.
Has addiction stolen your loved one? Take action and call (619) 577-4483 or fill out this form to speak with a Treatment Consultant about our drug rehab center or one of our facilities across the United States.